Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Still Thinking

I can,t believe how full I am. I am out of food right now and I,m out of food  stamps until tonight at midnight, but last night I took my last remaining morsels and baked a big pile of macaroni and cheese. It was good, but I didn,t have regular milk so I had to use soy milk which made it kind of sweet. That was weird, but I evened it out by putting a ton of that salt from Red Robin on there. I ate the leftovers for lunch today and I still feel like my innards are going to rupture.

I,m leaving for a little trip tomorrow. My Death Cab For Cutie cover band and I are going to drive around in the overwhelming heat and spend a bunch of money and play annoying music in empty rooms for a few days. We,re just trying to atone for our sins, you know? This will be a good punishment for our wrongdoings and then we,ll get to be horrible people for a few more months before doing it again to wipe our slates clean.
Hank Wood & The Hammerheads - Stay Home
I have gotten into a really great napping schedule lately and I think this trip is going to totally throw it off. That will be my biggest punishment. I have worked so hard to get my napping into a comfortable groove. It takes a lot of effort to ruin your body,s natural sleeping patterns and mold your own. Now all of that will be lost. If that,s not the purest form of self-flagellation, I don,t know what is.

No comments: