Friday, November 28, 2014

Taking A Shower

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and I celebrated by washing my smelly clothes and watching a movie I didn,t like. I also had diarrhea and took a nap. I did those two things separately. It was a pretty good holiday. I didn,t poop the bed.

I have had diarrhea pretty steadily for the past week or so. I,m not sick or anything. I have just had a crazy diet recently. I haven,t really been eating anything other than mandarins and bread. I have a gnarly cut in my mouth so eating anything hurts, but mandarins and bread are delicious enough for me to fight through the pain. My poop make it look like I have been eating nothing but lizard skins.
Mirror To Mirror - Here You Leave Today
That ugly cop didn,t get in trouble for killing the kid. That was a bummer. Maybe he,ll get HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. That will be his punishment. That would only be a good punishment if he wasn,t allowed to take medicine. That is a very specific, weird punishment, but that,s what he gets for not having to go to prison.

I had to go to the store last night to get laundry detergent and apparently Black Friday now begins Thursday evening and every single person in the store had at least one gigantic television in their shopping cart. It was very bizarre. I felt like I was going to get in trouble for not buying one. I didn,t get in trouble though. They didn,t care about me at all.

No comments: