Saturday, November 29, 2014

Soothing

A guy said that he was going to sue me yesterday. Is suing the same thing as a lawsuit? He said that he was going to lawsuit me. He was mad because I wouldn,t give him a refund for the dumb stuff he bought. It,s not my fault you bought dumb stuff, dude. Maybe you should stop being into stuff that sucks and then you won,t want to return it later. Also, learn to read.

He called my work and asked for a refund for the stupid stuff he bought and when I told him that he couldn,t have one, his voice got really low and he tried to act really serious and said something like, ,,I just think you should know, I have already successfully brought about a ten million dollar federal lawsuit before and I will not hesitate to do it again.,, I had to hold it together and not scream-laugh in his ugly ear because everything I do on the phone gets recorded, but I wanted to. He then told me about how I was going to get fired and that he was going to garner my wages. He had it all figured out. 
Earn - Hell On Earth
Obviously, he was out of his mind and probably really ugly and covered in crumbs. I didn,t hear any crumbs when I was on the phone with him, but you can sometimes tell how many crumbs a person has on their body by the weird stuff they say and how they say it. I,m guessing that he had a lot of crumbs on himself that he didn,t even know about. Those crumbs had been there for days. You never think to check the back of your neck for crumbs, but sometimes they,re there. That,s where his crumbs were. They were from a hot dog bun. 

No comments: