Saturday, July 25, 2015

Two Small Problems

One of my fingers started twitching yesterday and it,s very annoying. Then, I woke up this morning and that finger was still twitching and the thumb on my other hand was as well. I don,t exactly what that means, but I think it means that I,m going to die. All things lead to death. There is no stopping it. Also, I have been sniffing all morning. These symptoms are strange and scattered all over my withered body. I am certainly going to die some day.

You,d think I,d be used to not having any money by now since I am always poor, but I,m not. I,m still shocked that as soon as I get my paychecks, I use them to buy flour and rice and beans and potatoes and pay my bills and then I only have eight dollars to last me for two weeks until I do it all over again. I guess that means that I am not only stupid, but also dumb. I never learn and that is another reason I am certainly going to die some day.
White Reaper - White Reaper Does It Again
I bought a second pair of glasses so I will now be able to wear them while I am at home and maybe not go blind so quickly. Currently, my only pair of glasses is at work because I would definitely be blind by now if I didn,t wear them while staring at the overwhelmingly huge, bright, and intense screen that sits just inches in front of my sweating face. That,s what I spent my extra eight dollars on last week - glasses. If they don,t work, I am certainly going to die some day.

No comments: