Monday, October 26, 2015

Swishing

I am so scared of getting sick right. My Death Cab For Cutie cover band has to record a new album in a few days and if I get sick, I will ruin everything. If I get sick, I won,t be able to hear because I'll be terribly congested. I,ll be super uncomfortable so I,ll just want to get everything done as quickly as possible so it,ll I won,t care about how bad everything is. I,ll be irritable and fussy so I,ll make everybody,s job harder. If I get sick, I,m just going to quit playing music. It,s the only appropriate response.

For how worried I am about getting sick, I sure don,t do much to prevent it. I eat a vitamin each day. That,s eat. I eat a vitamin and pretend that it counteracts my terrible bread and cheese diet. I really have been eating only bread and cheese lately. I,ve eaten pizza the past four days which is both gross and cool. Some of the pizza was exceptionally great and some was embarrassingly bad. I loved every bite.
Pregnant Women - Glistening
The best part was when I bought a trash pizza and then dipped the entire thing in delicious, molten cheese sauce. That was an unheard of level of decadence that I never thought possible. It was incredible. Unfortunately, because my blood has now been replaced with melted cheese, I am probably going to get sick and ruin everything not only for myself, but for several other people.

What are people supposed to do when they don,t want to get sick other than eat healthy and get enough rest? I generally get enough rest. I go to bed as early as most seventy year olds. I eat those vitamins I mentioned earlier. I had a piece of broccoli last week. What else does my body want from me? I,m only one person. I can,t be expected to take care of an entire living person who is also me.

No comments: