Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Balsamic Reduction

I can,t believe how much Indian food I have been eating recently. It,s unreal. I guess it,s probably not that unreal to most people, especially Indian people, but it,s unreal for me. I used to really dislike Indian food and now all I ever do is wish that it was cheaper so I could eat it more often.

I ate it twice last week. Actually, I ate it three times. Once for dinner. Then I had leftovers the next day for lunch (still counts as another meal). Then I had it for lunch a few days later. That last one was intense. I ate so much colorful slop. What a treat. I love punishing my body. I love the feel of spices exiting my meaty vessel.
Oneohtrix Point Never - Drawn And Quartered
I thought about trying to learn how to make some myself because I figured that would be cheaper than going to a restaurant because that,s how food always works, but I looked up a recipe for something I wanted to make and it had thirty ingredients and I only had five of them so I decided that I am much too lazy for that kind of undertaking right now.

There is no way I,m going to go to a specialty grocery store and buy a bunch of stuff and get frustrated while cooking and have it end up terrible. That,s not what I want right now. What I want is for Indian food to be cheaper so I could eat it more often. If I keep wanting that, it might happen someday. That,s my attitude.

No comments: