Sunday, March 21, 2010

Night Coughs

Photobucket

A year ago, I took this class about food and how bad it is for you. It was pretty strange. I guess the stuff taught in the class wasn,t that weird, other stuff was. The class had 35 people in it and I was one of 4 baby boys in the class, the rest were baby girls.

The teacher was this really tiny woman with a giant throat. She seemed like she loved tanning and having her collar bones protrude in an exaggerated way. She probably weighed 88 pounds. And she wore these really big hoop earrings. The perfect woman. I actually kept a log of how many days she wore giant earrings. It was on the first page of my notebook for that class and on top it said Giant Earring Count. I turned it in the last day of class. I got an A on it.
Photobucket
Daughters - Daughters

We had to do a presentation at the end of the semester about some wa-wa baby topic. It was supposed to be a debate about if eating animals is cool or not. I was in a group with 4 baby girls and all of them were great. They put in so much effort and thought into the project that all I had to do was write the entire speech and teach everybody everything about how eating one hundred cows is much nicer than eating a single sunflower seed. But, the strangest part of it all was that after we finished the debate and my throat was sore from being the only one speaking, the next group went and some baby girl that looked and acted like an even more emaciated, addicted Lindsay Lohan finished her speech with the exact same line that I did. Even weirder, she was making eye contact with me the whole time. I think she was trying to make me think that I was her. It sort of worked for a second.

I just heard a whispering woman tell a group of young girls that eating carrots will make them courageous leaders and make them get better grades than if they were to eat candy. Her shoes make a lot of noise when she walks. She just referred to herself as a Sun Person. I think I,m going crazy.

2 comments:

AndyJGarciasSaidWassup said...

chicken tetrazinni

weasel.tits.420 said...

hey brother, check out my new blog, 1488