Friday, April 30, 2010

Beastiality Weekly

Photobucket

I am the only person I know other than my dad that doesn,t text. TXT for short. TX for extra short. T shirt. I realized this during my last semester of school. I had this class about genitals and relationships. I always called it my dick class. Sometimes I would do my homework for that class at work and be looking at the pictures of boobs with genital warts on them and cartoons of a woman in the ,,rear-entry,, position during coitus and we would have a big group of girls scouts at work that night and they would always walk by and see what I was learning about and give me really judgmental looks. Whatever, they,re a bunch of stuck up, rich bitch 8 year olds.

In my dick class, the teacher would sometimes ask everybody really personal questions and not expect anybody to answer. She would ask the class if anybody had ever been molested as a child and how it felt or things about the first time having sex or if anybody liked anal. It was usually weird and people would generally just not answer and shift uncomfortably in their chairs when she asked.
Photobucket
Fennesz - Endless Summer

One of the more personal questions she ever asked was about texting. She asked if anybody didn,t text. I was the only person to raise my hand and people were horrified. The prom date sitting next to me in the UGG boots and Forever 21 leggings and Sacramento State sweatshirt and full bank account drinking her mocha chai mocha creme butterscotch spiced espresso milk looked at me in complete disgust and somehow managed to choke out, ,,You really don,t text?,, I just told her I didn,t know what that was. She immediately started texting her friends about the abomination she had just discovered. I bet I was the talk of the TXT all that night. My fifteen minutes of fame sure were sweet.

Later that day the teacher asked another really personal question. She asked if any of the guys in the class ever wore a bathrobe. Seeing as I wear one ever day, I raised my quivering, skeletal hand. Then the teacher and all the cool black guys in the back of the class called me gay.

No comments: