Monday, August 30, 2010

Earth Crusher

Photobucket

The other day at work a woman peed all over the place. She peed on the porch, in her room in the trash can, and of course, on her dignity. First, she pissed a big wet splash right through her skin-tight yoga pants onto a bench outside. Biggest bummer: it,s the bench that I usually sit on. She did this right in front of some Australian kid that later gave me a tent and sleeping bag. I would have figured her to be more careful; I,m sure she got splatters all over her hundred dollar Ed Hardy sandals.
Photobucket
Washington Phillips - I Am Born To Preach The Gospel

Then she puked. Then she went to her room and pissed all over in the garbage can. I had to carry the wet bag to outside later and it was a very surprising amount of liquid that she had excreted. It was probably close to a pint all together. Luckily, the bag didn,t have any holes it it. Somehow though, she managed to get quite a bit of her golden release under the bag so it was just pooling up at the bottom of the small, plastic can. Interesting.

The most bizarre part of it all was when she was getting kicked out, she calmly started calling people and telling them that she was getting kicked out for pissing everywhere. Normal as could be.

I think all of her top teeth were fake.

No comments: