Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Heavy

Photobucket

I swept my kitchen today because it was gross. There were so many dead bugs and leaves and pieces of food and skin and hair. My apartment is horrible. The other night I realized that the small flies that I had been eating for the past few days were living in the garbage can so I just threw the trash bag outside. The flies didn,t want to hang out in the bag when I did that so they just swarmed about the house, smashing into my face and trying to get to my brain through my tear ducts. I set out a small bowl of red wine vinegar to entice and destroy them but only one committed suicide in it.

Today I went and bought fly paper to kill them but they were already dead. I went to the dollar store to get it. It,s horrible. That,s where I buy my mouthwash though. None of the food looked good so I bought some rope and a fork and spoon. Everything there was torn out of the packaging already. They had binoculars that made things look smaller. There was an old black woman yelling into her phone. It was a very standard experience.
Photobucket
Squarepusher - Shobaleader One: d,Demonstrator

Whenever I go to an awful store like that I want to wash my hands so bad once I get outside. Everything feels chalky and looks like it has been kept in an Egyptian bunker for several years. I,m going to start grocery shopping at American Eagle Outfitters. Nothing feels chalky there and they have music playing really, really loud there. Loudly.

I wrote this blawg entry about sweeping.

No comments: