Saturday, December 18, 2010

Taking The Train

Photobucket

I once made dinner for somebody and they complained that the edges of the food were burnt from grilling them so they picked those parts off and didn,t eat them. That was pretty cool. I marinated stuff and toasted stuff and seasoned stuff and grilled stuff but a little bit of the corner of a bite was burnt so the whole meal was a waste. I like the burnt stuff. If I get toast at a restaurant (why would I get toast at a restaurant?) I ask for it ,,well done,,. Toast is pretty good though.

I remember when I was little, my cousin lived with me and used to eat toast all the time when he would come home from school. He was older and cooler than me so that,s probably why I like it. I just want to be like him. I don,t know what he,s up to now, I haven,t seen him in a long time.
Photobucket
Gil Trythall - Luxikon II - Echospace

I remember that he really liked bad rap music and then Japanese stuff and then nu metal and then weed and then I think he got really spiritual. That does seem like a pretty likely path for me to follow. I think I,m just past the nu metal part. I really liked that stuff when I was younger. I still like some of it. A friend of mine gave me a System of a Down CD when I was in seventh grade. That was pretty cool. I already had that CD so I returned it and got something else. I can,t remember what I got.

Some kid I knew in seventh grade stole or found a big binder of CDs and brought them to school and was giving them away. They were mostly punk records. I remember taking a live NOFX album. I didn,t really like it at the time. Oh well. Joke,s on me. I would have rather listened to Ludacris or Deftones or something. Remember how Deftones had those really rappy songs? That stuff sucked. Whatever. If I ran into any of those guys I would still probably act like the nervous little boy that I am. I wonder if I would ask them to sign anything. I would probably ask them to sign my boob like that girl in the Limp Bizkit video. I think that video was what spurred me on to try and become the rap-rocker that I am today. I just really like signing blonde girls, boobs. Slipknot.

1 comment:

Andy J said...

"found" that binder of cd's? yeah right, my friend had his 1984 ford ranger single cab's window smashed and all his s.o.a.d. cd's stolen. tell your friend hes a jerk