Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The First Day Of Wintear

Photobucket

My room is such a hog,s nest right now. It would comfortably nest up to 4 hogs. Did I already talk about Christmas gifts? Probably. It doesn,t matter, nobody is reading this.

Every year I make a list of the people I am going to get gifts for. I did that this year and it was only seven or eight people. Most people are getting thoughtless gifts. That,s not true. I put thought into them but couldn,t think of anything good so they get gifts that don,t mean anything other than I,m bad at guessing what people might want for under ten dollars. I figure ten dollars is a pretty reasonable amount.

I never know what to get my dad. He,s fat so I always want to get him a cookbook or forks or something. I have gotten him knives, barbecue stuff, and cookbooks in the past. This year he is getting a mortar and pestle. I am getting him a completely outmoded kitchen appliance because that,s how much I love him. Is it bad to give him a movie that I have two copies of because I bought one a while ago but recently bought a box set of movies and it was in it? He probably wouldn,t even like it. That,s why I got him two rocks so he can smash seeds and herbs.
Photobucket
Lamborghini Crystal - Alien Microwave

I always want to get people movies or books because those are the only things I like. My sweet roommate got somebody gift cards so they can buy music online digitally. That is so bizarre to me. If somebody got me a gift card like that I would be excited and happy but I wouldn't know what to do with it. I would probably just leave it under our doormat because you can pick our lock with a plastic card and that would be convenient. I hope no robbers are reading this. Maybe I would just buy the same song over and over until it was out of money. It seems so strange to pay for music if you are not going to get anything physical.

I try not buy music unless I know the people selling it are poor and I really like them. I try as hard as I can to steal everything I listen to. I hope no police are reading this. I don,t want thieves or detectives to read anything I write.

I think the last music I bought, and was excited about, I have never listened to. I don,t like collecting vinyl at all because it sounds really bad and I have no way of hearing it but I bought a record about a year an a half ago for under five dollars because I really liked the cover. Isn,t that why people collect albums? The covers? As soon as I brought it home it went right into my closet in a box in the dark. I could have bought four boxes of macaroni and cheese with that money. But no, I am an idiot and wanted to seem cool in front of my friends. I bet they would have thought I was cooler if I would have offered to buy and prepare macaroni and cheese for them all.

1 comment:

Andy J said...

you should have traded that gift certificate last year for a bunch of dildos instead of being a faggot and buying food.
love,
andy