Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Second Thoughts

Photobucket

Today I was lying in bed being sad and sick and our neighbors upstairs were thrashing about as they normally do. They were walking/stomping around right above my closet and I could hear the metal track where the door slides open start to come apart. They create so much of a disturbance just by living that my room is starting to break. Pictures I have hanging up almost fall off of the wall when they breathe in too deeply.

We have a light in our kitchen/living room quadrant that rattles when they are near. It is sort of like that one scene in Steven Spielberg,s Jurassic Park with the cup of water but it,s not that bad. Maybe you could see ripples in a cup of water if they are walking around. I don,t know. I haven,t used a cup in a long time. I drink out of a smelly plastic bottle that I bought at Kmart a long time ago with the money I got from returning all the weird stuff my dad bought me for Christmas. Thanks dad. My dad is pretty nice though.
Photobucket
Aqueduct - Pistols At Dawn

I don,t know what to get anybody for Christmas. I just got paid and I figured I should buy people stuff this week since I have money. Maybe I will buy everybody the same thing. I did that last year. I bought a few people vacuums. They were a good deal. I got myself one too. It,s red and doesn,t work that well. The carpet is covered in dead leaves and bugs and hair.

Usually, when I get people gifts, I just get them things that I like. I,m very selfish. I mean, I,m very selfish when I get people gifts and when I am just hanging out doing normal stuff. I,ll probably just find the cheapest movie that I like on Amazon and buy ten copies of it and pass them out, unwrapped. The spirit of the season truly is in me.

No comments: