Thursday, June 28, 2012

Wear Your Glasses

Is it weird to just have one sweaty part when you have two that should be sweaty? You know, like if only one leg is sweating but the other is fine. That seems weird to me. One of my armpits has been sweating while the other has remained dry. I don,t know which armpit I should worry about. It would be cool if they both didn,t sweat, but then I,d probably die from sweat poisoning or my body would just fill up with salt water like a balloon. Obviously I have no idea how the human body works. I just suggested that not sweating would turn your body into a latex balloon. That hasn,t happened in hundreds of years. We are way beyond that.
Old Softy - Wrestling
I have health insurance and there is a number I can call to talk to a real live nurse about things whenever I want. Maybe I should call and talk to the nurse about my uneven sweating. I,m pretty sure that I put the same amount of deodorant under each arm flap. Maybe that would throw it off. I,m good about that though. I,ve got a rigid routine that I never deviate from. Maybe I should call the nurse and ask them about Obama.

My smell is very important to me. I have been trying for years to figure out how to remove my smell completely, but I have come to the conclusion that that is impossible. Instead, I just make sure that I smell the same all the time. I have been using the same brands of things that smell for a long time. That,s probably a good first step towards becoming a completely crazy person. I am terrified to do things that might make me smell even a little bit different. I won,t ride in new cars. I won,t be in the same room as girls. I won,t eat foods that contain any spices or seasonings. I won,t celebrate Christmas. I won,t go down water slides. I,m not sure that I,ve ever done anything.

No comments: