Monday, December 10, 2012

And Other Stuff

It,s time to buy presents for people. It was time to buy presents for people a little while ago, but I generally wait until after it makes sense to buy stuff and then I do it. It,s time to buy those presents now that they are probably more expensive than they were a few weeks ago.

I like giving people gifts for Christmas, but I don,t like the work that comes with it. I don,t want to have to think about something good to get you. I want you to tell me what it is and then for me to say, ,,No, that,s too expensive. Try again.,, Then you will say, ,,Fine, get me this book instead.,, That,s all I want and most people won,t do that. They should. They end up getting stupid gifts from me if they don,t tell me. I will buy them things that I want or like irregardless of their personal tastes just to spite them for being unhelpful. That,s what the holidays are all about.
Sean McCann - Sean McCann
The only good part about buying things for people for Christmas is that I get to leave feedback for the people that sold me the things on Ebay. That has been one of my favorite activities for a long time because as long as you click the button that says ,,Positive,, you can write whatever comments you want and nobody cares. This is where I write my poetry.

Here are some examples.

If Donald Duck was real, I would drown him and go to prison. I don,t care.
He had a small dog with him in the lonely shop.
The baby is born.
fero nthekke tni htjesssorr rlerotnnfew theidjtjd tjj itdelllrs vmoothatjls it
I,m feelin, weird.

No comments: