Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hunk

That new Justin Timberlake song is pretty great. It,s the most exciting new thing I,ve heard in a while. I,m excited for Justin Timberlake,s record and the new Pissed Jeans album. Why can,t they tour together? I think there are probably a lot of people who would be into that tour. There would be a lot of fans of each of them that would benefit from being exposed to the other. That,s what I say.

There is such an awful collection of people who have been staying at my work recently. It,s gross. One of them was here for over a week. He yelled on the phone all the time and his head looked like a clowns,s and he made a really grotesque smiling face at strange intervals while he spoke. He was so loud. I don,t want to say that I want him to die, but I will say that if he died, everybody would be better off.
White Guilt - Demo II
Another creature who is still here coughs constantly. It sounds like he has a soaking wet, dead baby bird in his throat that he can,t get out. He tries so hard, but that soft, partially-developed bird resting under his Adam,s apple doesn,t move anywhere. Actually, it probably twists and jumps a little when he coughs super hard and more of its slime makes its way to his mouth, but that bird is there for life. It,s horrible and I hate it. He also speaks like his cheeks are full of meatloaf. I don,t know how his voice sounds like that. Maybe it,s bird related. I don,t know. There is a lot of seasoned ground beef in his mouth, though.

No comments: