Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Lot Less Time

I,m pretty annoyed that you have to put www before blinezogazine.com or it won,t work. At least that,s how it is for me. I don,t think I have ever seen a website like that. I almost never type www for anything. I,m even more annoyed that I pay ten dollars a year to keep this stupid domain name. I think it,s almost that time of year when I have to pay ten dollars again. I don,t know. It doesn,t matter.

I still haven,t heard anything from my boss or double boss about the weird stuff I wrote the other week. I guess that,s a good thing. Maybe nobody has read it. Maybe somebody read it and just threw it out and didn,t bother to tell me. Both of those scenarios are fine with me. I would like to have that insane stuff that I wrote be seen by, and confuse, a bunch of morons, but if nobody sees it, that,s fine as well. The important thing is that I,m not fired yet.
Pissed Jeans - Sam Kinison Woman
That,s important because I am getting poorer by the day. I can,t believe that ,,poorer,, is really a word. Thankfully, I did my taxes yesterday at work which means that I got paid to do it. That was nice. I don,t think I was allowed to do them yesterday because taxes aren,t invented until tomorrow, but I did it anyway. Hopefully I,ll still get some of my money back. That,s all that matters. If I don,t get it back because I tried to cheat the system and do it two days early, I am going to start robbing people. I hope the police aren,t reading this.

I need that money because I just spent a stupid amount on a stupid computer recently. That was stupid. It looks stupid. It looks like it,s made out of cool, tough metal. I can,t believe I bought it. I don,t even use it very much. It doesn,t do anything cool. It does all of the boring stuff that my last computer did, but it does it faster. Now I can do more boring stuff in less time. I guess that,s really what life is about - learning to run really fast so you can do more stuff that you don,t care about. Writing all of this stuff is making me realize that it,s not that much of a joke and now I,m sad.

No comments: