Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Cutting Things

I just opened this up to write one of these stupid things and now I have to poop. Let,s see if I can make it through all of this without having to take a turd break. I bet I can. I,m pretty good about holding waste in my body. I wouldn,t say that I have any records or anything, but I sometimes like to challenge myself with things like that. Nope, I am going to go poop right now. You should take a break from reading this for a few minutes to simulate what it was just like for me to take a break for a few minutes from writing this. This is just turning into another poop log. I already have one of those. I do not need another.

The kitchen at my work is being remodeled so I don,t have a place to cook anything when I,m there. I also still don,t have very much money. It,s not a good combination. Today I went to the store to buy a loaf of bread with quarters so I would have something to eat. I eat bread and water. That,s not abnormal for me, but usually I eat it in other shapes like pasta or crackers or biscuits. I don,t normally eat bread in biscuit form. That was a lie.
John Coltrane - Coltrane,s Sound
Last night at work I didn,t eat anything. I watched a barely-funny television show in place of nutrients. That,s what kept me going. I think I watched five episodes and laughed twice. That is a really bad ratio for a show that is billed as a comedy. That,s probably a standard ratio. That,s probably a current season of The Simpsons ratio. Yikes.

I am worried that somebody is going to complain about seeing me eat huge chunks of bread while I,m at work. There is no dedicated eating space at my job so I do it at the front desk for the whole world to see. I,m sure I look like a maniac. Nobody eats cantaloupe-sized pieces of French bread without the accompaniment of anything. I am also scared that somebody is going to complain about the super noisy music I,m playing right now. Bread and jazz are a bit too risky for this place. I need to get a job at a bread and jazz factory.

No comments: