Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Old Folks

I think I,ve decided to move out of my disgusting apartment into a different disgusting apartment. Well, ideally it won,t be disgusting at first, but I will work as hard as I can to change that. I will bring in my filth and horror and fill this new home with awful memories. First I have to find a place to fit my needs. Then I can move in there and start ruining it.

I,ve been looking the past couple days and I found a good place, but I don,t think it exists anymore. I think some other idiot swooped it up before me. I,m not sure. I called about it today and used a funny accent and they said that it was rented, but I called later using my standard accent and they said that it was on hold for a couple of days. I don,t know what that means. All I know is that my hopes are up really high and if I don,t get it, I,m going to freak out and smash all of my belongings so I,ll be able to live in my car for free without needing to worry about where to keep my stuff. I hope I get it.
Laid Back - ...Keep Smiling
I looked at a different place today and it was gross, but not the kind of gross that I want to be a part of. It was a pee gross. It smelled like pee. I didn,t even bother looking at everything. I just smelled the pee and heard the screaming dog and met a neighbor who had two dead teeth and I knew that it wasn,t for me. One dead tooth is the maximum allowable amount of dead teeth. More than that is just rude. You don,t need to flaunt, lady.


No comments: