Sunday, April 21, 2013

Bone Shards

There was a convention at my work during the past two days. The convention goers were people who knew how to speak a made up language. That,s what the convention was about. There were maniacs all around me who had devoted probably thousands of hours to learning a language that some guy made up and that almost nobody uses. There were even two kids who had to have been taught it from birth. That,s insane. Their mother is insane. She looked like an even uglier version of the ugly sister from that show Charmed.

That show is insane too. It is probably the worst show I have ever seen. Two of the people at my work are so ugly and stupid and they are married or friends with benefits. They slept in the same bed together. They were so gross. I am really happy that they found one another. They deserve it. They are too dumb to be unhappy. I bet they have a nice life.
Jamie Lidell - Jamie Lidell
I got that dumb apartment. Well, I gave a lady hundreds of dollars and she told me that I get to have it later. I hope she wasn,t lying. I guess that could happen. I definitely remember why I hate moving. Moving sucks. I don,t like putting things in boxes and getting dust in my mouth and throwing stuff away and then regretting it. I also have extremely severe allergies right now so that means that I keep sneezing on everything as I,m packing it. Everything is ruined.

No comments: