Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Switching Everything

I sent a fax for the first and probably last time in my life today. That was weird. It is weird using a new form of communication for the first time. I don,t really mean that it,s new, but it was new to me. It,s something that people in television shows from twenty-five years ago did. I am just guessing that. I don,t think I have seen a television show from twenty-five years ago. That might not be true. The Simpsons is really old.

The best part about sending a fax for the first time ever is that I called the place that I sent it to about thirty minutes after and they said the only thing they had received was all smudged and illegible. I,m glad that I ruined my only attempt at that. I emailed it to them afterward. They were nice and understanding about how stupid I am. I don,t know how text turned into smudges during the transmission, but I,m glad that it did because that is crazy. That also means that one hundred percent of the things that I have faxed have become blobs. I like that ratio - one for one.
Slow Head - Concealer
I was faxing stuff to the people that rent out the apartment that I checked out last week. I had already given them all of the necessary documentation to prove that I am a human being and they never called me back so I called them and bugged them and they told me that I had been denied because I don,t make enough money. I laughed and laughed. The joke was on them. I do make enough money. I told them that and then the lady I was talking to told me that if I send them numbers from my bank, I can have the place. Who knows if that,s true? I don,t. I don,t know, but I tried it anyway.

The lady was nice. She had a funny name. I appreciated that because I have a kind of funny name. I wonder if she thought that about me. I hope I get to meet her. If I get the place, I am going to send her a basket of apples because they are gross, but that seems like something a lady who works at a place with phones would like.

No comments: