Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Both Of Us

My body is falling apart. Everything is going wrong with it. I am so weak that I just went outside for less than sixty seconds and the wind put a piece of dirt in my eye and now I can,t breath or see. My nose hasn,t worked in a long time. I forget what it,s like to be able to taste food. My skin has been replaced with scales. I can,t remember anything. I am dying.

Yesterday, a woman came into my work and she had Lady In The Radiator Disease. Her cheek-jaws were very, very big and round. I had never seen anything like it. Also, her teeth were very small and grey. The future is now and it,s weird as heck. My body is breaking, but I am very thankful that I don,t have an upside down light bulb head.
Gavin Bryars - Jesus, Blood Never Failed Me Yet
I have to fill out a thing for the people that own my apartment today. I have to list all of the things that are wrong with it. So far I have -

1. The electrical outlet in the bathroom doesn,t work.
2. The toilet smells like pee after I pee in it.
3. It,s dirty in here.
4. It,s too hot.
5. I can hear my neighbor talking at night.
6. The cabinets are too loud.
7. Some people were cussing outside.

I don,t think that they can kick me out for thinking that I,m a maniac if I haven,t hurt anybody, so I think I,ll be alright submitting this list. I hope they fix my neighbor. The other night, I could hear him talking on the phone so clearly that I could understand what the person on the other end was saying. That was insane. They weren,t even talking about anything cool. Business and work that I don,t care about or understand is not cool.

No comments: