Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Usefulness

I,m worried about myself. I keep seriously considering quitting my job without having another one lined up. I mean, I think I,m too much of a wimp to do it, but I sure do keep thinking about it. I don,t think you can file for unemployment if you quit. I would run out of money so quickly and I wouldn,t even be able to move back home because that place doesn,t exist anymore and my nearest family is three thousand miles away. That,s wild.

I guess that means that it,s time to grow up. That,s why I,m letting my beard grow. I,m supposed to be an adult so I had better start looking like one. Also, I like having a beard because all of my sleep drool gets trapped in it and my pillow stays dry. It smells something awful the next day, but that,s what showers are for. Showers were specifically designed for the purpose of washing the stink slime out of your face hair.
Todd Terje - It,s Album Time
I should probably start eating like an adult. I made mashed potatoes for dinner the other night. That was crazy. Nobody should eat two pounds of potatoes and cheese and garlic for dinner, but I sure did. I,m sure that didn,t help the weird sore throat that I,ve had for three weeks. I,ve never had a sore throat without any other symptoms before. I hope I don,t have throat poisoning. I hope I don,t need to get my tonsils removed. I once heard that tonsils are the best catfish bait in the world. I wonder if I actually heard that or just made it up a long time ago.

No comments: