Monday, April 7, 2014

A Very Long Time

I gave myself another haircut last night and totally messed up the back. Now I need to buy shirts with really tall collars and only wear those for a week or two until my gross hair grows out again and starts to cover up the fact that I am stupid and poor so I give myself haircuts late at night. I had to do it at night because my apartment building is continually having the water shut off because the pipes are one thousand years old and they are being replaced, one by one, each day, every day, until I,m dead. That meant that the water would be off in the morning so I could only shower away the millions of tiny, razor sharp hair clippings at midnight.

I have never used bleach with my laundry before, but I,m going to try it today. I bought some new white shirts to wear under my shirts with gigantic collars and I have a lot of old white shirts that aren,t very white anymore so I,m going to try to restore them by using the rejuvenating power of poisonous liquid. That sentence feels very racist.
Fripp & Eno - Evening Star
I,m sort of scared to do it, though. I don,t know how much bleach to use or when to add it or whatever, but what scares me the most is the thought of it splashing all over my face and killing me, but what scares me even more than the most is the thought of it splashing on me and ruining the clothes that I,m wearing right now. That would be a fate worse than death.

Maybe I,ll wrap myself in a sheet before I do it. That way, it will only ruin the stupid sheet and not my stupid clothes. I don,t know why I,m acting like I,m going to spill it on myself. I,m usually really good about not spilling. I haven,t been a stupid baby in years and spilling stuff on yourself is a stupid baby thing to do. I,m a stupid adult. I cut my hair at night and mess it up.

No comments: