Monday, December 8, 2014

Doing It Wrong

I spent this weekend recording a weird song with my Death Cab For Cutie cover band. Obviously, it was a cover. It was so nice to record a song that we didn,t write. We were so relaxed about everything. We didn,t care about how badly we were playing. Usually, when we are recording our own songs, we get bummed because we can,t play them the way we should be able to. It makes us sad. With this one though, it didn,t matter at all. We weren,t able to play it well and none of cared. That,s the dream - not caring.

We worked on it all day Saturday. We had the television on the whole time with the Kardashian show playing. I know that there is a show called ,,Keeping Up With The Kardashians,, but I don,t think that was it. They were all locked on a beautiful, cold island or something. I couldn,t really tell. I have never seen the show before and the sound was off so I had to do a lot of guesswork, but I enjoyed the show a lot.
Lorenz Rhode - Shake It
My dumb keyboard broke today. That was annoying. It still works fine, but there is a little rectangle that shows you numbers that mean important things and now it is constantly changing numbers really rapidly. I think it,s haunted. I hope it,s not because I clearly remember the guy saying that the warranty didn,t cover anything spiritual. Maybe it,s a sign that I should stop playing music. I,m going to assume that,s what it is.

No comments: