Friday, May 15, 2015

Just A Few Days

There is a big fence outside of my apartment. Half of it is made of sheets of corrugated metal and the other half is made out of normal wood. The normal wood side is on the ground now. Two guys wearing hats knocked it down the other day and now they are just a few feet from (alliteration) my front door smashing on the pile with hammers. I haven,t observed their activities enough to know if they,re rebuilding or repairing the fence, but it doesn,t really matter to me. There is still a bunch of tall plants growing where the fence was so it,s sort of like a fence right now anyway.

Yesterday I spent some time in a very small, damp room after I got off of work. It was a doctor,s office, but not really. It was a free doctor,s office which meant that everything was cramped and smelled weird. I went to go get some of my blood and pee taken away because I like making professionals deal with my fluids. They are very educated toilets. I provide them with my unneeded liquids and they take them out of my sight.
Laaraji - Essence/Universe
The waiting room there was so wild. It was like a prison cell. I,ve never been in a cell, but I,ve seen that episode of MythBusters where they test a bunch of myths about prison and it shows some cells so I have a pretty good idea of what they,re like. That,s what it was like yesterday. It was small and there was bulletproof glass and the giant beanbag chair of a woman who was dragging a broken stroller full of a small person wearing a diaper full of poop had tattoos that could have only been administered by an inebriated stranger while the guards weren,t looking.

While I was there, a woman siphoned blood out of two different parts of my body and quickly took it out of the room. I guess they,re supposed to do that so you don,t get attached to the blood and try to get it back from them. That was fine by me, though. I didn,t want that blood. I only like my blood when it,s inside of me. Once it,s free, I want nothing to do with it.

No comments: