Monday, August 24, 2015

Seeing Important Things

I got extremely sick for a few hours yesterday. It was really bizarre. I have never experienced anything like it before. I woke up feeling fine and ate a weird breakfast and four or five hours later I developed a splendid headache and a sparkling swirl of nauseousness. It was truly exquisite.

I took a nap way too late in the day because I figured that sleeping was the cure. It wasn,t though. I felt even worse when I woke up so I went back to sleep. When I woke up again, I was confused because it was dark and it felt like my eyes were boiling.
MCFERRDOG - Lawd Forgive Me
I made a nice dinner and threw it away because the sight of it made me want to die. I put a block of ice on my head even though I didn,t have a fever because that,s what I normally do when I,m sick. It didn,t help at all. I was inches away from death so I decided to slime my way into bed so I could die with a pillow under my head.

I blacked out and regained consciousness in the wee hours of the morning. I stood up expecting to fall to my knees from the searing brain pain, but I didn,t. I felt completely fine. Had I just dreamed it all? Was my short-lived illness real? Was I real? Am I dead right now?

No comments: