Sunday, August 9, 2015

Singing To Yourself

I just drove to an antique fair and drove back home. There were so many old people. I don,t know what I expected. It,s an antique fair. The only demographic is the elderly. I guess I just had no idea how many old people there were. There were hundreds and hundreds of them. They were bent in half and slowly stumbling across every intersection and they were quivering on every sidewalk. It was too much for me to take so I left. I,ll go back later at one or two once they,re all asleep.

I think it,d be nice to meet my future spouse at an antique fair. Nobody would believe us when we,d tell them how we met. ,,Well, I was laughing at the price tag on a mirror because who in the world would pay over twelve dollars for a piece glass that shows a picture of an ugly ghoul whenever you look at it? After I caught my breath from running away because I had dropped and smashed the mirror, a beautiful lady asked me if I was alright. I looked up and saw her face and she was under fifty and the rest is history.,,
AFX - Orphaned Deejay Selek 2006-08
Another good place to meet a future spouse would be through Yelp. That would probably be the most embarrassing. You,d have to tell people that you saw her review of a restaurant you were thinking of going to with your current significant other and it was so scathing that not only did you not go to the restaurant, but you did not see your lover ever again. You spent the next eighteen months scouring Yelp for other reviews written by the angry beauty. You found one positive review of a coffee shop that,s eighty miles from where you live. You wake up three hours earlier than usual every day and drive there to have breakfast and maybe see here. After two years, the effort pays off. She comes into the coffee shop and she marries you on the spot.

No comments: