Tuesday, September 29, 2015

It Is Getting Old

The moon was weird that other night. That was kind of cool. It looked like it was sick or dying. Is the moon dying? I wonder how long it,s going to take before the moon gets sick of being constantly one upped by basically every other planet and star. Whenever that happens, things are going to get bad. Either the moon is going to smash into the earth or it,s going to go find some other planet to swirl around. Either way, there will be some serious consequences.

If it decides to smash into us, then we will all die. That one is pretty easy. That,s probably the simplest way for the moon to retaliate. It would most certainly by a Pyrrhic victory for the moon. There is no way it is making it out of there alive either.
William Basinski - The Deluge
If the moon just decides to go to another less popular planet, then the ocean would explode or dry up or something. I,m not exactly sure what the moon does to water, but I think it,s something important. Does the moon create water? Is that was rain is, moon juice? I don,t know. I may have graduated college with honors, but I sure don,t know anything useful.

No comments: