Tuesday, December 22, 2015

The First Day Of Wintear

I,m working from home right now and it,s dumb because I don,t like working when I,m at home, but it,s cool because I only have to work for two more hours and then I don,t need to work again for about two weeks. I,m sure I,ll make the most of my time by spending money that I don,t have and napping several times each day to make time go by faster so I can go to bed.

I also plan on looking at several large lizards. I,m going to a part of the country where lizards roam freely and without consequence for a few days. When I,m there I will likely do much of the same thing, except I,ll be near lizards. I will also probably sweat much more than I will at home. That,s what happens when I travel. I sweat.
Worker Bee- Worker Bee
I went to a strange party the other night. It was strange because everybody there knew each other except for me. I only knew one person. Everybody was screaming and eating cookies and I didn,t do either of those things. I was super tired and hadn,t eaten that day so I was in a really great mood and I,m sure everybody could tell. I know exactly why people don,t invite me to parties and I absolutely do not blame them. I am the worst.

Christmas is happening in a couple of days. That,ll probably be cool. I usually spend Christmas alone in the dark in my apartment watching a sad movie in silence and if things go the way they will, I,m pretty sure that will be happening again this year. I,m ready for it. I,m ready to bum myself out by watching something terrible happen to somebody in a movie. That,s what Christmas is all about. That,s why Christ was born.

No comments: