Thursday, October 30, 2008

Are You Textually Active?

Photobucket

Hey all you hella cute Beasts of Burden out there, I just thought I would let you know a little bit about my political views or whatever. I know it,s hella boring but bear with me. I don,t typically vote but I figured this election was kind of important or something. So I just finished filling out my absentee ballot. I think I was supposed to vote for some guy named Barack Osama Sadam Hussein Bin Ladin Obama or else people are going to call me a racist. I voted for this rad old guy named McCain. He,s got this babe girlfriend named Sarah or something. Oh well, I think I made the right decision. Oh, and then I voted to put animals in even smaller cages than they are currently in. I think their cages are going to be so small that their heads and wings and legs poke out through the bars like they do in cartoons. That should be cute. Hella cute.

Photobucket
Max Tundra - Parallax Error Beheads You


Love,

6 Members of the Adams Family

No comments: