Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mythbusters

Kari Byron Pictures, Images and Photos

Hi, I just wanted to come on here and like, share something about myself that most of my friends don,t even know. I just want to introduce myself and stuff. Hopefully this isn,t too boring or dumb or something! :P

I really like that show The Office. But what about the new season though? It could go either way. But I want everybody to know that I,m taking it really seriously. You know I heard it really is a documentary, well at least some parts. Like Jim and Pam really are engaged now. And Dwight really does own and live on a beet farm. How weird! LOL! I think Jim and Pam are so cute together. I can,t wait for their spin-off to start. I read about it yesterday at this website. I love that site! It,s going to be called "Jim and Pam Kissing" LOL that is so awesome!


Matmos - Supreme Balloon


But seriously, I really like that show. It like, is so like, real and stuff. I don,t know, it just reminds me of how my freinds and I would be if we worked in an office, we,re TOTAL DORKS! Anways, I,ve got to go to school. LAME!!!1 But I,ll be back on here to write to you soon you little Beasts of Burden.

Luv Ya,
Kisses,
Smooches,
Tickles,

Grand Owl Harem Offical

OMG I almost forgot about this! It,s like the cutest thing ever!

No comments: