Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kill Kanye

Photobucket

So, congradulations to all my super-tight rebels who brought back those fly Ray Bans from the 80,s and 90,s. I must admit that I look particularly debonair as I cruise down the street on my razor style scooter. I just love how the oversized shades keep the wind out of my eyes as I blast around downtown looking for hella hot indie girls to come and listen to Smiths records with me. That way when I pull up alongside them as they gaggle amongst themselves my eyes don,t look all puffy like I've been ripping an abnormal amount of hoogah blasts.

I also appreciate the fact that their unisex styling allows me to tell the hip girls from the skeezes just by matching my glasses to theirs. As an added bonus, I just realized that Ray Bans and the poser Ray Bans have become so hip and popular that I and all you Beasts of Burden can now pick up a new pair in a variety of totally siqqqqq neon colours at the Sahg Stade Boogsdore.
Photobucket
Secret Mommy - Hawaii 5.0 EP

I,m so excited that people with crappy vision can even look as good as me by puting prescription lenses in them. It,s such a suckfest that I have 20/21 vision because I can,t get my insurance company to pay for a set of frames and clear, non-prescription lenses. Total crap. I,ve started staring at the sun reflecting off my toaster in the window in the hopes that my vision will become blurred.

Well, I better get out of here because I heard there,s a new art show opening up at the Crocker. I love that place.

Much love,

The Grand Editor-inside-of-Indian-Chief-Sitting-Bull Intern-for-Life

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.