Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh So Hot Pants

Photobucket

I can,t believe I,ve waited this long to bring this up. A while ago, when I was heavily into the dating scene and drugs and working out I had some pretty bad experiences. I won,t go into the deets (thats short for details, doi) but I will tell you my life is still a mess because of some bad choices I made over and over again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, Beast of Burden. Fool me three times and I am now paying thousands of dollars a month just to function semi-normally. I guess that is what a sweet, sensuous cocktail of promiscuity, cheap drugs, and bovine growth hormones will get you. All I,m trying to say is that I have learned a lesson that I hope nobody else will have to learn. Taking the time to (alliteration) read this little pamphlet may save your life. I wish I had seen it before it was too late.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Worker Bee - EP


My heart goes out to those I,ve wronged. My heart goes into the hospital quite often because of those that have wronged me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Love,

Senator Terry Schiavo

No comments: