Monday, February 1, 2010

Tanks!

Photobucket

So, you should read the previous Bline before you read this one if you haven,t already. It,ll make a tiny bit more sense that way.

Just in case the dead-serious comments on the previous Bline go away, I present them in their full grandeur. Unfortunately, three of them were gone before I could read them but I,m sure they were as dead-on as the remaining two are. It may be hard to believe but I did not write these literary gems. I wish I had. They,re pretty good.

They were posted by a mysterious internet personality. Not unlike Ghostwriter. Remember that show? I never liked it. I wonder if the person that wrote the following stuff is also a glowing blue ball of beautiful sparkles that solves spooky mysteries. I hope so.

,,You invited her in, you answered her e-mails, you don,t have a case. Idiot.,,
Photobucket
The Goslings - Grandeur Of Hair

,,you know, you could have just told her earlier on that you were not interested in her. I don,t even know you yet i know that you were a douche-bag,and yet for some reason she still wanted to be friends with you. And how dare you criticize her art. Have you heard your music? After listening to your crap, I needed to rehabilitate myself with real music. I don,t get what she ever saw in you but at least she knows now how much of a douche bag you are.,,

I,m very surprised and happy to know that at least one person reads this waste of time known as Bline Zogazine. I sort of can,t believe anybody would take the time to (alliteration) read all of that pompous, self-important, misspelled, poorly articulated drivel I diarrheaed out. I think we can all agree that the last Bline was way too long. Pretty annoying considering how much of a baby I am when it comes to reading anything over four sentences. Great, now this one is way too long too. I,m an idiot.

Thanks Victoria9. Keep up the good work. Luv ya gurl!

No comments: