Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blue

Photobucket

Last night, a friend of mine said that if he had one wish it would be for me to have texting. I wonder if you can even remove the texting option on newer phones. I doubt it. I think new phones can only text. They are just used for texting and playing really distorted rap music in public places and using Facebook to ask girls to have sex.

Me and the old Death Cab For Cutie cover band wrecked a potentially cool show last night. My friend felt bad enough for us to ask us if we wanted to play and we eagerly agreed to ruin the evening. Whatever, I'm sure nobody noticed because all of the songs we play sound like we mess up a lot because we mess up a lot when we,re playing those songs. That,s what you get when you don,t practice or write good songs.
Photobucket
Mansion Closets - You Always Do This

There were some strange characters there last night. There was one guy with a staunch neck beard that kept offering me Chaptick. I had my own so I politely declined his repeated offers. He then told me I should go home and watch some Jay and Silent Bob clips on Youtube because I would ,,laugh my ass off,,. Boy was he right. Jokes about weed and sex and masturbating have never been in higher demand. I crave them. I need them.

I remember when I was a kid and a lot of my friends first figured out that drinking alcohol makes you feel weird. There was this kid who really figured it out. I vividly recall him drinking a whole lot of a bottle of vodka with tears running down his face. I think we were probably thirteen at the time. He,s dead now, thank God. He did the old take-a-bunch-of-pills-and-fall-asleep-forever-on-purpose thing. Good for him. Reaching your goals can be fun. What if his crying parents read this. Bummer.

He probably would have liked Jay and Silent Bob clips on Youtube. I was at a party with him once and they kept playing the movie Super Troopers over and over and in one of the bedrooms there was a kid looking at clips of the Super Troopers on Youtube.The kid watching those clips told me that he wanted to have sex that night and a few minutes later his girlfriend broke up with him.

No comments: