Saturday, August 6, 2011

Slingshot


Here,s something dumb. I made some tapes with my sweet little roommate and I am going to show you what they look like with a picture. I,m not talking to anybody. Nobody is reading this. Whatevs. You can buy one if you want or listen to the music on the tape. It,s rock and roll music, ever heard of it?

Drunkdriver - Born Pregnant

So if you want to hear the songs we pooped out or buy the cool looking tape we pooped out you can go here.

In other news, I didn,t poop for three days but I,m pooping normally now. That was weird but nice. I wish I only pooped once every three days. I would save water and I would probably steal less toilet paper from my work. What if people only pooped for four or five days out of the month sort of like the way girls squirt blood from their underwear? That would be alright too. It could get you out of doing P.E. in high school and you would have to learn that it,s a normal part of growing up in your sixth grade Sexual Education class. I,d like to see the state mandated videos they would show in that class to education boys and girls about their four day long turd fests.

No comments: