Sunday, February 8, 2015

Be Careful With Your Nose

Last night I went to a very adult birthday celebration. It was at a bar that sold fancy pig meats and expensive liquids. The water was extremely free so I had a glass of that. I wish they would have had milk and microwaves so I could have made myself a warm milk. That would have been a cutting edge beverage to drink in a large, noisy room filled with people who looked like they worked at Urban Outfitters.

It was so crowded there. Everybody was white except for the people who were working. Everybody was my age. People kept touching me. It was not really my type of environment. It would have probably been pretty alright if there were only eight or nine people there, but there were definitely over a hundred. One of those hundred people told me that I was adorable and that he would make out with me. I,m not saying that to brag or anything even though I totally am, but I,m saying it because it is the second time in my long, weird life that somebody has hit on me. It was a momentous occasion.
The Hics - Tangle
That happened as soon as I got there so the evening peaked very early on. Luckily, I didn,t plan on staying there too long so I rode that wave of smug euphoria for thirty more minutes before leaving without bidding anybody farewell.

As I got up to leave, somebody in the party asked me if I was going to go dancing. I told them that I was not. They asked me why and I said I didn,t want to because I was sick. Then I remembered that lying is dumb and I am no sicker than I normally am so I corrected myself by saying, ,,I,m not really sick. I just don,t like fun.,, Then I left and went home and thought about the logistics of trying to smoke a piece of poop through a bong that had pee in it instead of water. That would be the ultimate high.

No comments: