Saturday, July 10, 2010

Kenny Is Pissed

Photobucket

So my plan right now is to write about this website I heard some guy talking about. But, I don,t want to look at it right now because it,s This guy,s site and he,s standing right behind me. So, before I look at it I,ll give the description that I heard him give.

What brought up this hopefully amazing site is that somebody said he looked like Issac Hayes because he is black with a pubic hair beard with dark sunglasses on inside. Then Issac said that he is related to somebody, I forget who, some black singer. Joe Strummer maybe? Then he said that singing is in his family and that he had a website that has ,,ten books on religion and ten books on lovely romance.,, Apparently, the romance ones are based on an ,,exquisite, exquisite Brazilian woman,, who he said he plans on capturing and putting on and island so he can chase her around for fifty years.
Photobucket
The Flaming Lips - The Soft Bulletin

I just remembered that he said he is related to Peter Tosh. That,s his cousin on his mom,s side. Why would you brag about that?

I just looked at the site. It is so much better than I imagined. I won,t explain anything because there is no way I could do it any justice. All I can do is encourage you to go this poor, self-important man,s exquisite, exquisite website any try to endure as much as you can. If you have to choose one thing, I would suggest taking a listen to any super high quality audio samples in the ,,Music,, section. But, if you have time and will power, read the scripts in the Film/TV section. Ugh. It,s just so good. It really is the Celestial Truth.

I almost forgot. This morning a woman asked me if I knew about anybody that had ,,those bacon tattoos,, or if I knew where any designer bacon shops were. She was looking for boutique, hand-cured, Spanish-salted bacon from the gut of a sow that was fed only organic truffles for its whole life or something. I think she,s a Freemason.

1 comment:

jamil moises said...
This comment has been removed by the author.