Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hours And Hours

Photobucket

Remember that fake band that I,m ,,in,,? Yeah, me neither. We have this show next week and it is going to be dumb. It,s with a bunch of chuggers. One of the bands is called The Chuggers. They just mosh and chug and wear backwards hats and have dark green Ibanez guitars with wireless setups. Dumb as can be. I think the plan is that we are just going to bum everybody out and blast twenty minutes of terrible noise. I,m not sure what would bum people out more actually, if we play noise or our actual awful songs. Probably equal bum-factor. And that night I think we will be called Bum-Factor. And we,ll just play Fear Factory songs or the theme song to Fear Factor. I never saw that show. I don,t know if it had a song. Joe Rogan sucks though.

I just wasted a ton of money on an annoyingly cumbersome and heavy box to play music out of. I didn,t really rationalize it before I bought it, but why would I ever need something like that when nobody will hear anything that gets played out of it anyway?
Photobucket
Ashlee Simpson - Autobiography

This whole article is starting to sound like a poosy, woe is me, Pobre Ana tale. I don,t mean it that way. I mean it in the way where I don,t know what to write and I,m bored at work. I wish I had cool stories to tell like the interesting guy that writes on here. Did you read his past few? Top notch. They keep making mine look like the halfhearted fabrications that they are. I guess it,s my fault for not doing anything ever. I just look for blawgs about me on the internet. I,m the most vain person I know.

Speaking of tattoos, some psychobilly girl I used to know keeps covering her lonely body with some of the most horrible abominations I have ever seen. She is a moron. Her newest one is just a mirror that says vanity under it. The mirror doesn,t even reflect anything. And there is no reason for her to get that because everybody can already tell how vain she is by measuring the amount of leopard-print bra sticking out from under her ex-boyfriend,s fitted Ed Hardy muscle shirt. She has a bunch of stupid diamonds tattooed all over her neck and that pregnant angel from the Nirvana record tattooed on her back. The crown jewel however, is the gaudy, cursive Latin phrase smothering her hips. It says, ,,Love Conquers All,,. Yeah right. I wonder how she,s going to feel when she looks at that as she is dying alone from alcohol poisoning. I,m sure it is translated completely incorrectly and it probably just says something that the tattoo guy read at a courthouse. That,s what I would do.

No comments: