Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Quit Copying Me

Photobucket

Famed director, Peter Danish, has recently completed his compelling and bleak documentary chronicling my life. It has been an extremely daunting and emotional task. The crew, as well as myself, are all extremely exhausted. The final product is so much greater than anybody ever imagined. I am not much of an empathetic figure but somehow Peter has painted a portrait that is surprisingly touching as well as intriguing. I am so grateful to have been a part of this.

Below is the finished film. It is short and concise but it,s brevity is made up for by the thought provoking questions it raises about who we are as a people, where we are going, and what it means to be. I cannot stress enough how greatly this whole experience has effected me. I hope you all can take away something from this film. I know a lot was put into it. Please enjoy.
Photobucket
The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds






No comments: