Saturday, June 26, 2010

Yellow Teeth

Photobucket

Last night my Death Cab For Cutie cover band played a show at the horrible place where we always play. If we were better maybe people would ask us if we wanted to play anywhere else. Or if we weren't so lazy maybe we could take some initiative and get our own shows. Nope! We are both lazy and of poor quality.

I have had a neat little habit of not sleeping enough the past few nights; getting between two and a half and four and a half hours of sleep. I feel pretty terrible. I felt worse last night. I was out of my mind tired and I kept coughing up gummy bear sized pieces of what felt like gelatinous lung in my mouth. It was gross. On top of that, I ate five or six pieces of sub-par pizza a little before we played. I figured I was going to puke on all of my stuff while we played. That would be neat. Pure spectacle. But, no such luck.
Photobucket
Nôze - Live at Suxul Club

I don't throw up very often. It's a rare day when stuff comes out of the wrong hole. When I do end up partaking in a little reverse-diarrhea, it is always extremely violent and long lasting. I hate it. And, my knees always hurt after. I think that,s because my knee bone is connected to my stomach bone and my stomach bone is connected to my puke bone. You,re supposed to read that like the song. The bone song.

It,s the best when girls puke. When I do it, my eyes always water so it looks like I,m crying. Yeah right, I just say that so people don,t know that I,m actually crying. But when girls do it, their makeup runs all over the place and if they have long hair there is usually some fun remnants left dripping from their soiled locks. I guess that,s why it is prudent not to wear that much makeup if you are bulimic. I always assume that any girl not wearing makeup is bulimic.

No comments: