Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Organizing Photographs

Photobucket

I am so out of my mind tired right now. I stayed up so late last night. Later than anybody has ever stayed up before. Now I,m at work and everything looks blurry and my eyes feel like dirty raisins. My head feels like it is three quarters full of water so if I tilt it to one side at all it just falls over.

I went to the store today specifically to get some cash back. I didn,t even have anything I wanted to buy. I bought a couple of orange juices because (I just fell asleep for a second)I,m sure that this awesome sleep schedule is going to give me the worst diarrhea-flu ever. I can,t wait. Of course I didn't remember to get cash back and I was too embarrassed to do anything about it so I went home and threw my orange juices away. Then I realized that I left my house key in the apartment. I just sat in the dumb car that I'm borrowing and thought about the sweet sleep of suicide. Turns out my roommate was home so he let me in and I haven,t killed myself yet.

My roommate got a giant pack of toilet paper last Christmas and we are finally down to our last two rolls. We both decided that we,re going to try and make them last a full year so we,re trying to poop at work or just wipe our holes with all of the junk mail we get.
Photobucket
Gorge Trio - Open Mouth, O Wisp

Somebody destroyed my car the other day. They filled the gas tank with milk and I didn,t get the upgrade when I bought my car that allows it to run on a dairy/petroleum mixture. It,s my fault really. I should have planned ahead. There are so many suspects. I have made so many people mad and I have known so many crazy beasts. Now, I,m not pointing fingers at anybody, but some weirdos get really mad if you get tired of them trying to poison you and watch you sleep. Hi. How,s school this semester?

My nice old dad took my car to some shop and they drained the milk. They milked it, as it were. Much of it had turned to cheese and some of it had turned to butter. Luckily, the repairs won,t set me back too much because there is quite the thriving market for petroleum-based cheeses. All I had to do was take that bag of soft, brown curd down to the local farmer,s market and in about two hours I had almost six hundred dollars. Not bad for my first cheese sale.

1 comment:

John A said...

3 words my friend:Locking gas cap. I caved in and bought one after the second time that retarded guy(literally) siphoned my petrol in Citrus Heights. Fuck those mongs. Locking cap dude. You wont regret it.